The image of Box Office Bollywood have 11 images it's including Bollywood Box Office Top 15 Grossers, Koimoi Launches Bollywood Box Office App For Android Users, Read More At: Http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/jab-tak-hai-jaan-top-ten-us-box-office /1/230125.html, There Are A Few Trends Coming From Last Year Which Have Emerged Stronger This Year. If The Action Films Had Initiated A New Trend With “Wanted” Few Years ., Paa Box Office Report, Akshay Kumar's Khiladi Disaster At BO, Box Office Capsule Prediction, ROI = BO Less Cost, And Here Is Bollywood Movie Top Box Office Movie Collection Of Ten Days, Bollywood Top 10 Indian Movies 2014 Box Office. ''all-India Net Collections'' ''in Rs. Crores'', Box Office Collections For The Year 2013 | 3608078 | Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Forum. Below are the photos:
Box Office Bollywood was uploaded at October 26, 2017 at 9:25 am. This post is published under the Office category. Box Office Bollywood is labelled with Box Office Bollywood, Box, Office, Bollywood..By adding accessories linked by setting a little rug and interesting in-it you can complete the design. This carpet will soon be strapped together with every one of the objects in a pleasant view.
Thus, it's crucial that you be able to coordinate any office place comfy and enjoyable. Since to truly have a comfy Box Office Bollywood, we'll experience for many people experience bored and drained enjoy doing their everyday work day.
That Office Space Decorating Tips to Overcome Boredom in Function could perhaps be ideas and insight for your dream home's interior-design. Any office is a position where we spend some time undertaking our function that is everyday. There's also currently saying the office is a minute home than houses.
Explanation of Box Office Bollywood
Boxbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
BollywoodBol•ly•wood0 (bol′ē wŏŏd′),USA pronunciation n.
- the motion-picture industry of India, based in Bombay.