Bathroom Spots have 13 images , they are View In Gallery Spotlights Reflect In The Tile Of A Modern Bathroom, Recessed Lights In Bathroom, View In Gallery Recessed Ceiling Lights In A Modern Bathroom, Dark Spots Mirror In The Bathroom Surfaces, Bathroom Ceiling Downlights Ultra Slim Fire Rated Ip65 Bathroom Recessed Dimmable Ceiling Led, Bathroom Lighting Design Love The Range Of Lighting At Various Levels. Niche Lighting And Reflected Glow Around Bath., Ceiling Lights Bathroom, Bathroom Mirror LED Spots, See A Truer Reflection With A Well Lit Bathroom Mirror, Luz Indireta Atraz Do Espelho, Luz Indireta No Teto Flutuante E Spots Para Luz Direta, Dark Spots On The Mirror In The Bathroom And How To Avoid Them, Bathroom Spots, How To Light Your Bathroom Right. Following are the photos:
Bathroom Spots was published on October 30, 2017 at 3:49 pm. This article is uploaded at the Bathroom category. Bathroom Spots is tagged with Bathroom Spots, Bathroom, Spots..After taken by occupied days, drinking dairy espresso with pals or household work together at home is really a nice environment along with a predicament, devote their free time. Occasions warmth, regain your energy with a large amount of thoughts of camaraderie and recover electricity to combat the worries of the work.
Contemporary coffee table influences the design is lavish and elegant to look at of the house. It's much better to learn the various styles and models of modern coffeetable on the net, if you'd like to put today's coffee table inside the living room.
A Bathroom Spots can echo of designing your family place the personal taste. You would possibly favor various modern coffee-table for your home, if you're an individual who has a modern home layout. Contemporary coffee table demonstrating individual style.
Meaning of Bathroom Spots
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Spotsspot (spot),USA pronunciation n., v., spot•ted, spot•ting, adj.
- a rounded mark or stain made by foreign matter, as mud, blood, paint, ink, etc.;
a blot or speck.
- something that mars one's character or reputation;
- a small blemish, mole, or lesion on the skin or other surface.
- a small, circumscribed mark caused by disease, allergic reaction, decay, etc.
- a comparatively small, usually roundish, part of a surface differing from the rest in color, texture, character, etc.: a bald spot.
- a place or locality: A monument marks the spot where Washington slept.
- Usually, spots. places of entertainment or sightseeing interest: We went to a few spots to dance and see the floor shows.
- See spot announcement.
- a specific position in a sequence or hierarchy: The choral group has the second spot on the program, right after the dancers. He moved up from second spot to become president of the firm.
- one of various traditional, geometric drawings of a club, diamond, heart, or spade on a playing card for indicating suit and value.
- any playing card from a two through a ten: He drew a jack, a queen, and a three spot.
- a pip, as on dice or dominoes.
- a piece of paper money, almost always indicated as a five- or ten-dollar bill: Can you loan me a five spot until payday?
- Also called spot illustration. a small drawing, usually black and white, appearing within or accompanying a text.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]
- a small quantity of anything.
- a drink: a spot of tea.
- a small croaker, Leiostomus xanthurus, of the eastern coast of the U.S., used as a food fish.
- spots, [Informal.]commodities, as grain, wool, and soybeans, sold for immediate delivery.
- See spot price.
- [Informal.]spotlight (def. 1).
- hit the high spots, to deal with or include only the major points of interest: With but a limited amount of vacation time, he concentrated on hitting the high spots of Europe.
- hit the spot, to satisfy a want or need, as to quench thirst: Iced tea hits the spot during the hot summer months.
- in a (bad) spot, in an uncomfortable or dangerous predicament: The tourists found themselves in a bad spot after they lost their money in Las Vegas.
- knock spots off, to outdo easily;
- on the spot:
- without delay;
- at the very place in question.
- in a difficult or embarrassing position.
- in a position of being expected to act or to respond in some way.
- to stain or mark with spots: The grease spotted my dress.
- to remove a spot or spots from (clothing), esp. before dry cleaning.
- to sully;
- to mark or diversify with spots or dots, as of color: We spotted the wall with blue paint.
- to detect or recognize;
locate or identify by seeing: to spot a hiding child.
- to place or position on a particular place: to spot a billiard ball.
- to stop (a railroad car) at the exact place required.
- to scatter in various places: to spot chairs here and there in the room.
- spotlight (def. 5).
- to determine (a location) precisely on either the ground or a map.
- to observe (the results of gunfire at or near a target) for the purpose of correcting aim.
- to remove spots from (a negative or print) by covering with opaque color.
- to give or grant a certain margin or advantage to (an opponent): He spotted the tyro 12 points a game. The champion won, although spotting the challenger twenty pounds.
- (in gymnastics) to watch or assist (a performer) in order to prevent injury.
- to lend: Can you spot me twenty for tonight's game?
- to make a spot;
cause a stain: Ink spots badly.
- to become spotted, as some fabrics when spattered with water.
- to serve or act as a spotter.
- [Radio, Television.]
- pertaining to the point of origin of a local broadcast.
- broadcast between announced programs.
- made, paid, delivered, etc., at once: a spot sale; spot goods.