Hi peoples, this post is about Stoneware Foot Warmer From Dunrovenantiques On Ruby Lane ( Bed Foot Warmer #18). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 633 x 475. It's file size is only 16 KB. Wether You desired to download This photo to Your computer, you may Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at here: Bed Foot Warmer.
Explanation of Stoneware Foot Warmer From Dunrovenantiques On Ruby Lane
Footfoot (fŏŏt),USA pronunciation n., pl. feet for 1–4, 8–11, 16, 19, 21;
foots for 20;
- (in vertebrates) the terminal part of the leg, below the ankle joint, on which the body stands and moves.
- (in invertebrates) any part similar in position or function.
- such a part considered as the organ of locomotion.
- a unit of length, originally derived from the length of the human foot. It is divided into 12 inches and equal to 30.48 centimeters. Abbr.: ft., f.
- foot soldiers;
- walking or running motion;
pace: swift of foot.
- quality or character of movement or motion;
- any part or thing resembling a foot, as in function, placement, shape, etc.
- a shaped or ornamented feature terminating a leg at its lower part.
- any of several short legs supporting a central shaft, as of a pedestal table.
- a rim, flange, or flaring part, often distinctively treated, serving as a base for a table furnishing or utensil, as a glass, teapot, or candlestick.
- the part of a stocking, sock, etc., covering the foot.
- the lowest part, or bottom, of anything, as of a hill, ladder, page, etc.
- a supporting part;
- the part of anything opposite the top or head: He waited patiently at the foot of the checkout line.
- the end of a bed, grave, etc., toward which the feet are placed: Put the blanket at the foot of the bed, please.
- the part of the type body that forms the sides of the groove, at the base. See diag. under type.
- the last, as of a series.
- that which is written at the bottom, as the total of an account.
- [Pros.]a group of syllables constituting a metrical unit of a verse.
- Usually, foots.
- sediment or dregs.
- the lower edge of a sail.
- get off on the right or wrong foot, to begin favorably or unfavorably: He got off on the wrong foot with a tactless remark about his audience.
- get or have a or one's foot in the door, to succeed in achieving an initial stage or step.
- have one foot in the grave. See grave 1 (def. 5).
- on foot, by walking or running, rather than by riding.
- put one's best foot forward:
- to attempt to make as good an impression as possible.
- to proceed with all possible haste;
- put one's foot down, to take a firm stand;
be decisive or determined.
- put one's foot in it or into it, [Informal.]to make an embarrassing blunder. Also, put one's foot in or into one's mouth.
- set foot on or in, to go on or into;
enter: Don't set foot in this office again!
- under foot, in the way: That cat is always under foot when I'm getting dinner.
- to walk;
go on foot (often fol. by it): We'll have to foot it.
- to move the feet rhythmically, as to music or in dance (often fol. by it).
- (of vessels) to move forward;
sail: to foot briskly across the open water.
- to walk or dance on: footing the cobblestones of the old city.
- to perform (a dance): cavaliers footing a galliard.
- to traverse on or as if on foot.
- to make or attach a foot to: to foot a stocking.
- to pay or settle: I always end up footing the bill.
- to add (a column of figures) and set the sum at the foot (often fol. by up).
- to seize with talons, as a hawk.
- to establish.
- [Archaic.]to kick, esp. to kick away.
- [Obs.]to set foot on.
Warmerwarm (wôrm),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, v., n.
- having or giving out a moderate degree of heat, as perceived by the senses: a warm bath.
- of or at a moderately high temperature;
characterized by comparatively high temperature: a warm oven; a warm climate; a warm summer.
- having a sensation of bodily heat: to be warm from fast walking.
- conserving or maintaining warmth or heat: warm clothes.
- (of colors) suggestive of warmth;
inclining toward red or orange rather than toward green or blue.
- characterized by or showing lively feelings, passions, emotions, sympathies, etc.: a warm heart; warm interest.
- strongly attached;
intimate: warm friends.
- cordial or hearty: a warm welcome.
- heated, irritated, or angry: to become warm when contradicted.
- animated, lively, brisk, or vigorous: a warm debate.
- strong or fresh: a warm scent.
- close to something sought, as in a game.
- uncomfortable or unpleasant: His opponents made things so warm that he decided to quit.
- well off;
in easy circumstances.
- to make warm;
heat (often fol. by up): to warm one's hands; to warm up a room.
- to heat or cook (something) for reuse, as leftovers (usually fol. by over or up): to warm up yesterday's stew.
- to excite enthusiasm, ardor, cheerfulness, or vitality in (someone): The wine soon warmed the company.
- to inspire with kindly feeling;
affect with lively pleasure: It warms my soul to hear you say that.
- to fill (a person, crowd, etc.) with strong feelings, as hatred, anger, or zeal: Restrictions had warmed the crew to the point of mutiny.
- to become warm or warmer (often fol. by up): The room will warm up when the fire gets going.
- to become ardent, enthusiastic, animated, etc. (often fol. by up or to): The speaker quickly warmed to her subject.
- to grow kindly, friendly, or sympathetically disposed (often fol. by to or toward): My heart warms toward him.
- warm down, to conclude or follow a period of strenuous physical exercise by walking or gentle stretching.
- warm the bench, to serve as a substitute who rarely plays in a game: The young outfielder warmed the bench for the Yankees last season.
- warm up:
- to prepare for a game, sports contest, dance, etc., by moderate exercise or practice beforehand.
- to increase in excitement, intensity, violence, etc.: The racial situation was warming up.
- to become friendlier or more receptive: No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't warm up to that proposal.
- [Radio and Television.]to entertain (an audience) prior to a broadcast to increase receptiveness.
- a warming: Sit by the fire and have a nice warm.
Fromfrom (frum, from; unstressed frəm),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to specify a starting point in spatial movement): a train running west from Chicago.
- (used to specify a starting point in an expression of limits): The number of stores will be increased from 25 to 30.
- (used to express removal or separation, as in space, time, or order): two miles from shore; 30 minutes from now; from one page to the next.
- (used to express discrimination or distinction): to be excluded from membership; to differ from one's father.
- (used to indicate source or origin): to come from the Midwest; to take a pencil from one's pocket.
- (used to indicate agent or instrumentality): death from starvation.
- (used to indicate cause or reason): From the evidence, he must be guilty.
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
Several idea of home. Especially for young individuals who reside in urban conditions, the current strategy not only create the kitchen seem beautiful but additionally makes easier food that is cooking. The initial sessions of principle kitchen is furnished cooking program. When the classic kitchen cannot be segregated in the heater, the modern layout is extremely much fastened with hightech fixtures. A few and others, gas stove, freezer, range, mixer dispensers, machines we suggest, of the furniture.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
So that it creates the atmosphere of the cooking activity that-much more enjoyable, constructing all of this gear may be arranged. Next is really a separate area of the kitchen kitchen that is filthy and clean. Room cleanliness stays the top, though it is known as a dirty kitchen. The term disgusting arise because within this section is actually a food processing cleansing furniture simultaneously ready. And so the place is more likely to break apart.
Rather, a display is served as being by Stoneware Foot Warmer From Dunrovenantiques On Ruby Lane ( Bed Foot Warmer #18). All food prepared gathered below first, after which delivered to the table. Kitchen clean can also be commonly used to prepare basic dinners, for example fried eggs bakery, boil the noodles, and juicing. There are occasions once the room can also be termed the pantry is created to the living area.