Hello folks, this image is about Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts, 16 Oz | Jet.com (superb Are Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts Healthy #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1200 x 1200. It's file size is only 114 KB. If You decided to save This attachment to Your PC, you can Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Are Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts Healthy.
12 photos of Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts, 16 Oz | Jet.com (superb Are Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts Healthy #2)
Interpretation of Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts, 16 Oz | Jet.com
Plantersplant•er (plan′tər, plän′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who plants.
- an implement or machine for planting seeds in the ground.
- the owner or manager of a plantation.
- [Hist.]a colonist or new settler.
- a decorative container, of a variety of sizes and shapes, for growing flowers or ornamental plants.
Drydry (drī),USA pronunciation adj., dri•er, dri•est, v., dried, dry•ing, n., pl. drys, dries.
- free from moisture or excess moisture;
not wet: a dry towel; dry air.
- having or characterized by little or no rain: a dry climate; the dry season.
- characterized by absence, deficiency, or failure of natural or ordinary moisture.
- not under, in, or on water: It was good to be on dry land.
- not now containing or yielding water or other liquid;
depleted or empty of liquid: The well is dry.
- not yielding milk: a dry cow.
- free from tears: dry eyes.
- drained or evaporated away: a dry river.
- desiring drink;
thirsty: He was so dry he could hardly speak.
- causing thirst: dry work.
- served or eaten without butter, jam, etc.: dry toast.
- (of cooked food) lacking enough moisture or juice to be satisfying or succulent.
- (of bread and bakery products) stale.
- of or pertaining to nonliquid substances or commodities: dry measure; dry provisions.
- (of wines) not sweet.
- (of a cocktail)
- made with dry vermouth: a dry Manhattan.
- made with relatively little dry vermouth: a dry martini.
- characterized by or favoring prohibition of the manufacture and sale of alcoholic liquors for use in beverages: a dry state.
- (of British biscuits) not sweet.
unadorned: dry facts.
uninteresting: a dry subject.
- expressed in a straight-faced, matter-of-fact way: dry humor.
unemotional: a dry answer.
- unproductive: The greatest of artists have dry years.
- (of lumber) fully seasoned.
- (of masonry construction) built without fresh mortar or cement.
- (of a wall, ceiling, etc., in an interior) finished without the use of fresh plaster.
- insufficiently glazed.
- [Art.]hard and formal in outline, or lacking mellowness and warmth in color.
- not dry behind the ears, immature;
unsophisticated: Adult responsibilities were forced on him, although he was still not dry behind the ears.
- to make dry;
free from moisture: to dry the dishes.
- to become dry;
- dry out:
- to make or become completely dry.
- to undergo or cause to undergo detoxification from consumption of excessive amounts of alcohol.
- dry up:
- to make or become completely dry.
- to cease to exist;
- [Informal.]to stop talking.
- (in acting) to forget one's lines or part.
- a prohibitionist.
- a dry place, area, or region.
Roastedroast (rōst),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bake (meat or other food) uncovered, esp. in an oven.
- to cook (meat or other food) by direct exposure to dry heat, as on a spit.
- to brown, dry, or parch by exposure to heat, as coffee beans.
- to cook or heat by embedding in hot coals, embers, etc.: to roast chestnuts.
- to heat excessively: The summer sun has been roasting the entire countryside.
- to heat (ore or the like) in air in order to oxidize it.
- to warm at a hot fire: She roasted her hands over the fire.
- to ridicule or criticize severely or mercilessly.
- to honor with or subject to a roast: Friends roasted the star at a charity dinner.
- to roast meat or other food.
- to undergo the process of becoming roasted.
- roasted meat or a piece of roasted meat, as a piece of beef or veal of a quantity and shape for slicing into more than one portion.
- a piece of meat for roasting.
- something that is roasted.
- the act or process of roasting.
- severe criticism.
- a facetious ceremonial tribute, usually concluding a banquet, in which the guest of honor is both praised and good-naturedly insulted in a succession of speeches by friends and acquaintances.
- an outdoor get-together, as a picnic or barbecue, at which food is roasted and eaten: a weenie roast.
- roasted: roast beef.
If you curently have children who're produced outdated the utilization of this style applies. You ought to avoid using these hues in case your children are youngsters. Why? Yes of course, to avoid since not him preschoolers in using your chosen furniture, the perception of dirty that induced.
Particularly if you've animals such as cats or pets, must prevent furniture and accessories' utilization is white. You will be troubled with attention that is extra. The white color is generally rapidly noticeable if spots or dust. So that you will undoubtedly be pleased rundown and easily outdated, thus no more sophisticated, furniture.
Additional colors as you are able to use never to give specified consequences around the usage of your home furniture design. It is possible to select green or brown leaves, should you choose Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts, 16 Oz | Jet.com (superb Are Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts Healthy #2) that caused the strange, for natural colour. For introducing along with dark can represents an elegant and stylish impression.