Natural Stone Veneer Directly Over Existing Brick Fireplace Traditional-basement (ordinary Brick Veneer For Fireplace #4)
Hello , this blog post is about Natural Stone Veneer Directly Over Existing Brick Fireplace Traditional-basement (ordinary Brick Veneer For Fireplace #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 422 x 563. It's file size is only 29 KB. Wether You ought to download This attachment to Your PC, you can Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Brick Veneer For Fireplace.
10 pictures of Natural Stone Veneer Directly Over Existing Brick Fireplace Traditional-basement (ordinary Brick Veneer For Fireplace #4)
Definition of Natural Stone Veneer Directly Over Existing Brick Fireplace Traditional-basement
Naturalnat•u•ral (nach′ər əl, nach′rəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- existing in or formed by nature (opposed to artificial): a natural bridge.
- based on the state of things in nature;
constituted by nature: Growth is a natural process.
- of or pertaining to nature or the universe: natural beauty.
- of, pertaining to, or occupied with the study of natural science: conducting natural experiments.
- in a state of nature;
uncultivated, as land.
- growing spontaneously, without being planted or tended by human hand, as vegetation.
- having undergone little or no processing and containing no chemical additives: natural food; natural ingredients.Cf. organic (def. 11).
- having a real or physical existence, as opposed to one that is spiritual, intellectual, fictitious, etc.
- of, pertaining to, or proper to the nature or essential constitution: natural ability.
- proper to the circumstances of the case: a natural result of his greed.
- free from affectation or constraint: a natural manner.
- arising easily or spontaneously: a natural courtesy to strangers.
- consonant with the nature or character of.
- in accordance with the nature of things: It was natural that he should hit back.
- based upon the innate moral feeling of humankind: natural justice.
- in conformity with the ordinary course of nature;
not unusual or exceptional.
- happening in the ordinary or usual course of things, without the intervention of accident, violence, etc.
- related only by birth;
of no legal relationship;
illegitimate: a natural son.
- related by blood rather than by adoption.
- based on what is learned from nature rather than on revelation.
- true to or closely imitating nature: a natural representation.
- unenlightened or unregenerate: the natural man.
- being such by nature;
born such: a natural fool.
- neither sharp nor flat.
- changed in pitch by the sign ♮
- not treated, tanned, refined, etc.;
in its original or raw state: natural wood; natural cowhide.
- (of a horn or trumpet) having neither side holes nor valves.
- not tinted or colored;
- having a pale tannish or grayish-yellow color, as many woods and untreated animal skins.
- being a card other than a wild card or joker.
- (of a set or sequence of cards) containing no wild cards.
- having or showing feelings, as affection, gratitude, or kindness, considered part of basic human nature.
- Afro (def. 1).
- any person or thing that is or is likely or certain to be very suitable to and successful in an endeavor without much training or difficulty.
- a white key on a piano, organ, or the like.
- the sign ♮
, placed before a note, canceling the effect of a previous sharp or flat.
- a note affected by a ♮
, or a tone thus represented.
- an idiot.
- [Cards.]blackjack (def. 2b).
- Afro (def. 2).
- (in craps) a winning combination of seven or eleven made on the first cast.
- a natural substance or a product made with such a substance: an ointment containing mink oil and other naturals.
Stonestone (stōn),USA pronunciation n., pl. stones for 1–5, 7–19, stone for 6, adj., adv., v., stoned, ston•ing.
- the hard substance, formed of mineral matter, of which rocks consist.
- a rock or particular piece or kind of rock, as a boulder or piece of agate.
- a piece of rock quarried and worked into a specific size and shape for a particular purpose: paving stone; building stone.
- a small piece of rock, as a pebble.
- See precious stone.
- one of various units of weight, esp. the British unit equivalent to 14 pounds (6.4 kg).
- something resembling a small piece of rock in size, shape, or hardness.
- any small, hard seed, as of a date;
- the hard endocarp of a drupe, as of a peach.
- a calculous concretion in the body, as in the kidney, gallbladder, or urinary bladder.
- a disease arising from such a concretion.
- a gravestone or tombstone.
- a grindstone.
- a millstone.
- a hailstone.
- any of various artificial materials imitating cut stone or rubble.
- a table with a smooth surface, formerly made of stone, on which page forms are composed.
- (in lithography) any surface on which an artist draws or etches a picture or design from which a lithograph is made.
- a playing piece in the game of dominoes, checkers, or backgammon.
- Usually, stones. testes.
- cast the first stone, to be the first to condemn or blame a wrongdoer;
be hasty in one's judgment: What right has she to cast the first stone?
- leave no stone unturned, to exhaust every possibility in attempting to achieve one's goal;
spare no effort: We will leave no stone unturned in our efforts to find the culprit.
- made of or pertaining to stone.
- made of stoneware: a stone mug or bottle.
obdurate: a stone killer; stone strength.
totally (usually used in combination): stone cold.
ston′a•ble, stone′a•ble, adj.
- to throw stones at;
drive by pelting with stones.
- to put to death by pelting with stones.
- to provide, fit, pave, line, face or fortify with stones.
- to rub (something) with or on a stone, as to sharpen, polish, or smooth.
- to remove stones from, as fruit.
- [Obs.]to make insensitive or unfeeling.
Veneerve•neer (və nēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a thin layer of wood or other material for facing or inlaying wood.
- any of the thin layers of wood glued together to form plywood.
- a facing of a certain material applied to a different one or to a type of construction not ordinarily associated with it, as a facing of brick applied to a frame house.
- a superficially valuable or pleasing appearance: a cruel person with a veneer of kindliness.
- to overlay or face (wood) with thin sheets of some material, as a fine wood, ivory, or tortoise shell.
- to face or cover (an object) with any material that is more desirable as a surface material than the basic material of the object;
- to cement (layers of wood veneer) to form plywood.
- to give a superficially valuable or pleasing appearance to.
Overo•ver (ō′vər),USA pronunciation prep.
- above in place or position: the roof over one's head.
- above and to the other side of: to leap over a wall.
- above in authority, rank, power, etc., so as to govern, control, or have jurisdiction regarding: There is no one over her in the department now.
- so as to rest on or cover;
on or upon: Throw a sheet over the bed.
- on or upon, so as to cause an apparent change in one's mood, attitude, etc.: I can't imagine what has come over her.
- on or on top of: to hit someone over the head.
- here and there on or in;
about: at various places over the country.
- through all parts of;
all through: to roam over the estate; to show someone over the house.
- to and fro on or in;
throughout: to travel all over Europe.
- from one side to the other of;
to the other side of;
across: to go over a bridge.
- on the other side of;
across: lands over the sea.
- reaching higher than, so as to submerge: The water is over his shoulders.
- in excess of;
more than: over a mile; not over five dollars.
- above in degree, quantity, etc.: a big improvement over last year's turnout.
- in preference to: chosen over another applicant.
- throughout the length of: The message was sent over a great distance.
- until after the end of: to adjourn over the holidays.
- throughout the duration of: over a long period of years.
- in reference to, concerning, or about: to quarrel over a matter.
- while engaged in or occupied with: to fall asleep over one's work.
by means of: He told me over the phone. I heard it over the radio.
- over and above, in addition to;
besides: a profit over and above what they had anticipated.
- over the hill. See hill (def. 8).
- beyond the top or upper surface or edge of something: a roof that hangs over.
- so as to cover the surface, or affect the whole surface: The furniture was covered over with dust.
- through a region, area, etc.: He was known the world over.
- at some distance, as in a direction indicated: They live over by the hill.
- from side to side;
to the other side: to sail over.
- across an intervening space: Toss the ball over, will you?
- across or beyond the edge or rim: The soup boiled over. The bathtub ran over.
- from beginning to end;
throughout: to read a paper over; Think it over.
- from one person, party, etc., to another: Hand the money over. He made the property over to his brother.
- on the other side, as of a sea, a river, or any space: over in Japan.
- so as to displace from an upright position: to knock over a glass of milk.
- so as to put in the reversed position: She turned the bottle over. The dog rolled over.
- once more;
again: Do the work over.
- in repetition or succession: twenty times over.
- in excess or addition: to pay the full sum and something over.
- in excess of or beyond a certain amount: Five goes into seven once, with two over.
- throughout or beyond a period of time: to stay over till Monday.
- to one's residence, office, or the like: Why don't you come over for lunch?
- so as to reach a place across an intervening space, body of water, etc.: Her ancestors came over on theMayflower
- all over:
- over the entire surface of;
everywhere: material printed all over with a floral design.
- finished: The war was all over and the soldiers came home.
- all over with, ended;
finished: It seemed miraculous that the feud was all over with.
- over again, in repetition;
once more: The director had the choir sing one passage over again.
- over against. See against (def. 12).
- over and over, several times;
repeatedly: They played the same record over and over.
- over there, [Informal.](in the U.S. during and after World War I) in or to Europe: Many of the boys who went over there never came back.
- over with, finished or done: Let's get this thing over with, so that we don't have to worry about it any more.
- higher in authority, station, etc.
- serving, or intended to serve, as an outer covering;
- remaining or additional, surplus;
- too great;
excessive (usually used in combination): Insufficient tact and overaggressiveness are two of his problems.
past: when the war was over.
- an amount in excess or addition;
- a shot that strikes or bursts beyond the target.
- the number of balls, usually six, delivered between successive changes of bowlers.
- the part of the game played between such changes.
- to go or get over;
- [Southern U.S.]to recover from.
- (used in radio communications to signify that the sender has temporarily finished transmitting and is awaiting a reply or acknowledgment.) Cf. out (def. 61).
Brickbrick (brik),USA pronunciation n.
- a block of clay hardened by drying in the sun or burning in a kiln, and used for building, paving, etc.: traditionally, in the U.S., a rectangle 2¼ × 3&fracnumer;
× 8 in. (5.7 × 9.5 × 20.3 cm), red, brown, or yellow in color.
- such blocks collectively.
- the material of which such blocks are made.
- any block or bar having a similar size and shape: a gold brick; an ice-cream brick.
- the length of a brick as a measure of thickness, as of a wall: one and a half bricks thick.
- an admirably good or generous person.
- drop a brick, to make a social gaffe or blunder, esp. an indiscreet remark.
- hit the bricks:
- to walk the streets, esp. as an unemployed or homeless person.
- to go on strike: With contract talks stalled, workers are threatening to hit the bricks.Also, take to the bricks.
- make bricks without straw:
- to plan or act on a false premise or unrealistic basis.
- to create something that will not last: To form governments without the consent of the people is to make bricks without straw.
- to perform a task despite the lack of necessary materials.
- to pave, line, wall, fill, or build with brick.
brick′like′, brick′ish, adj.
- made of, constructed with, or resembling bricks.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
Before speaking about Brick Veneer For Fireplace, we would prefer to talk about some tips about make counter up in your room. Make sure you choose a table that is dressing with maximum volume. Brick Veneer For Fireplace can be utilized for you personally who would like to modify the looks of the make bedroom up.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Chairs may be the proper alternative to get a along with dressing-table, along with realistic as it can be integrated beneath the under the dresser, ottoman also provides feeling of light.
Within the sensation of Natural Stone Veneer Directly Over Existing Brick Fireplace Traditional-basement (ordinary Brick Veneer For Fireplace #4) which you have to be able to allow for all-the desires including perfumes, accessories series, before the 'functions' instruments makeup items. In general, additional light is required by desks. This is often circumvented by setting a wall light about the side mirror that was remaining and right or by adding a little lamp at across the mirror.