Hi , this picture is about Inflatable Medical Air Ring Donut Cushion Pillow With Pump (good Air Donut Pillow #6). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 510 x 510. This photo's file size is only 24 KB. Wether You decided to download This attachment to Your computer, you should Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Air Donut Pillow.
6 attachments of Inflatable Medical Air Ring Donut Cushion Pillow With Pump (good Air Donut Pillow #6)
Context of Inflatable Medical Air Ring Donut Cushion Pillow With Pump
Inflatablein•flat•a•ble (in flā′tə bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of being inflated.
- designed or built to be inflated before use.
- an inflatable object, device, or structure, esp. a small rubber boat that is inflated with air.
inflate + -able]
Medicalmed•i•cal (med′i kəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the science or practice of medicine: medical history; medical treatment.
therapeutic: medical properties.
- pertaining to or requiring treatment by other than surgical means.
- pertaining to or giving evidence of the state of one's health: a medical discharge from the army; a medical examination.
- something done or received in regard to the state of one's health, as a medical examination.
Airair1 (âr),USA pronunciation n.
- a mixture of nitrogen, oxygen, and minute amounts of other gases that surrounds the earth and forms its atmosphere.
- a stir in the atmosphere;
a light breeze.
- overhead space;
sky: The planes filled the air.
publicity: to give air to one's theories.
- the general character or complexion of anything;
appearance: His early work had an air of freshness and originality.
- the peculiar look, appearance, and bearing of a person: There is an air of mystery about him.
- airs, affected or unnatural manner;
manifestation of pride or vanity;
assumed haughtiness: He acquired airs that were insufferable to his friends.
- a tune;
- the soprano or treble part.
- an aria.
- Also, ayre. an Elizabethan art song.
- aircraft as a means of transportation: to arrive by air; to ship goods by air.
- air conditioning or an air-conditioning system: The price includes tires, radio, and air.
- [Radio.]the medium through which radio waves are transmitted.
- clear the air, to eliminate dissension, ambiguity, or tension from a discussion, situation, etc.: The staff meeting was intended to help clear the air.
- get the air:
- to be rejected, as by a lover.
- to be dismissed, as by an employer: He had worked only a few days when he got the air.
- give (someone) the air:
- to reject, as a lover: He was bitter because she gave him the air.
- to dismiss, as an employee.
- in the air, in circulation;
current: There's a rumor in the air that we're moving to a new location.
- into thin air, completely out of sight or reach: He vanished into thin air.
- off the air:
- not broadcasting: The station goes off the air at midnight.
- not broadcast;
out of operation as a broadcast: The program went off the air years ago.
- (of a computer) not in operation.
- on the air:
- in the act of broadcasting;
being broadcast: The program will be going on the air in a few seconds.
- (of a computer) in operation.
- put on airs, to assume an affected or haughty manner: As their fortune increased, they began to put on airs.
- take the air:
- to go out-of-doors;
take a short walk or ride.
- to leave, esp. hurriedly.
- to begin broadcasting.
- up in the air:
- Also, in the air. undecided or unsettled: The contract is still up in the air.
perturbed: There is no need to get up in the air over a simple mistake.
- walk or tread on air, to feel very happy;
- to expose to the air;
give access to the open air;
ventilate (often fol. by out): We air the bedrooms every day.
- to expose ostentatiously;
bring to public notice;
display: to air one's opinions; to air one's theories.
- to broadcast or televise.
- to be exposed to the open air (often fol. by out): Open the window and let the room air out.
- to be broadcast or televised.
- operating by means of air pressure or by acting upon air: an air drill; an air pump.
- of or pertaining to aircraft or to aviation: air industry.
- taking place in the air;
aerial: air war.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Donutdo•nut (dō′nət, -nut′),USA pronunciation n.
Cushioncush•ion (kŏŏsh′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a soft bag of cloth, leather, or rubber, filled with feathers, air, foam rubber, etc., on which to sit, kneel, or lie.
- anything similar in form, used to dampen shocks or to prevent excessive pressure or chafing.
- something to absorb or counteract a shock, jar, or jolt, as a body of air or steam.
- something that lessens the effects of hardship, distress, or the like: His inheritance was a cushion against unemployment.
- any part or structure resembling a cushion.
- the resilient raised rim encircling the top of a billiard table.
- a pad worn under the hair by women.
- a portion of a radio or television script that can be adjusted in length or cut out altogether in order to end the program on time.
- [Ice Hockey, Canadian.]the iced surface of a rink.
- a pillow used in lacemaking.
- a leather pad on which gold leaf is placed preparatory to gilding.
- to place on or support by a cushion.
- to furnish with a cushion or cushions.
- to cover or conceal with, or as if with, a cushion.
- to lessen or soften the effects of: to cushion the blow to his pride.
- to suppress (complaints, lamentations, etc.) by quietly ignoring.
- to check the motion of (a piston or the like) by a cushion, as of steam.
- to form (steam or the like) into a cushion.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Pumppump1 (pump),USA pronunciation n.
- an apparatus or machine for raising, driving, exhausting, or compressing fluids or gases by means of a piston, plunger, or set of rotating vanes.
- [Engin., Building Trades.]a shore having a jackscrew in its foot for adjusting the length or for bearing more firmly against the structure to be sustained.
- [Biol.]an animal organ that propels fluid through the body;
- [Cell Biol.]a system that supplies energy for transport against a chemical gradient, as the sodium pump for the transfer of sodium and potassium ions across a cell membrane.
- prime the pump:
- to increase government expenditure in an effort to stimulate the economy.
- to support or promote the operation or improvement of something.
- to raise, drive, etc., with a pump.
- to free from water or other liquid by means of a pump.
- to inflate by pumping (often fol. by up): to pump a tire up.
- to operate or move by an up-and-down or back-and-forth action.
- to supply with air, as an organ, by means of a pumplike device.
- to drive, force, etc., as if from a pump: He rapidly pumped a dozen shots into the bull's-eye.
- to supply or inject as if by using a pump: to pump money into a failing business.
- to question artfully or persistently to elicit information: to pump someone for confidential information.
- to elicit (information) by questioning.
- to work a pump;
raise or move water, oil, etc., with a pump.
- to operate as a pump does.
- to move up and down like a pump handle.
- to exert oneself in a manner likened to pumping: He pumped away at his homework all evening.
- to seek to elicit information from a person.
- to come out in spurts.
- pump iron. See iron (def. 16).
- pump up:
- to inflate.
- to increase, heighten, or strengthen;
put more effort into or emphasis on;
intensify: The store has decided to pump up its advertising.
- to infuse with enthusiasm, competitive spirit, energy, etc.: The contestants were all backstage pumping themselves up for their big moment.
Besides getting used for entertaining attendees, a living room usually you utilize to read guides or simply. A chair that's a slick style can help the overall look of the area. Nonetheless, the design have to be in step with the convenience offered. We propose to be able to have the design you like that you simply avoid very limiting ease.
If your house is tiny, requiring the living room increases as a family-room, you should think about if occupied constantly, whether or not the item is durable. You can observe towards the model and also the style, once your needs are attained. Is sensible to select a style that's not fixated by age. Hence, even though the tendency altered, guest seats won't produce uninterested or seems outdated.
There are lots of alternatives advanced style that offers ease as you are able to pick drugs. Consequently, don't be happy with one choice only. Again, don't wish to obtain a couch for style that is good alone. To seat Inflatable Medical Air Ring Donut Cushion Pillow With Pump (good Air Donut Pillow #6) ought to be met first, you need along with the look.