Hello guys, this picture is about Bench Notes (superior Bench Notes #4). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 980 x 980. It's file size is just 170 KB. If You ought to download This picture to Your PC, you could Click here. You could too download more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Bench Notes.
Meaning of Bench Notes
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Notesnote (nōt),USA pronunciation n., v., not•ed, not•ing.
- a brief record of something written down to assist the memory or for future reference.
- notes, a record or outline of a speech, statement, testimony, etc., or of one's impressions of something.
- an explanatory or critical comment, or a reference to some authority quoted, appended to a passage in a book or the like: a note on the origin of the phrase.
- a brief written or printed statement giving particulars or information.
- additional information about a work, such as its special series or some other significant identification, included on the library catalog entry.
- a short, informal letter: a thank-you note.
- a formal diplomatic or official communication in writing: a note delivered by the ambassador.
- a paper acknowledging a debt and promising payment;
- a certificate, as of a government or a bank, accepted as money.
- eminence, distinction, or reputation: a man of note.
- importance or consequence: few events of particular note.
- notice, observation, or heed: to take note of warning signs; to be worthy of note.
- a characteristic or distinguishing feature: a note of whimsy in the design of the house.
- a mark, quality, or indication of something, esp. as a submerged but ubiquitous element: There was just a note of bitterness in his films.
- a characteristic way of speaking or thinking: His critics had begun to change their note.
- a signal, announcement, or intimation: a note of warning in her voice.
- a sign or character used to represent a tone, its position and form indicating the pitch and duration of the tone.
- a key, as of a piano.
- a tone sounded on a musical instrument.
- a musical sound or tone.
- a melody, tune, or song.
- a sound of musical quality, as one uttered by a bird: attentive to the thrush's note.
- any call, cry, or sound of a bird, fowl, etc.
- a new or unexpected element in a situation.
- a mark or sign, as of punctuation, used in writing or printing.
- compare notes, to exchange views, ideas, or impressions: The returning tourists were sitting on the sun deck comparing notes.
- to write or mark down briefly;
make a memorandum of: to note the places of interest.
- to make particular mention of in a writing: She noted their extra efforts in her report.
- to annotate.
- to observe carefully;
give attention or heed to: Note the fine brushwork in this painting.
- to take notice of;
perceive: We noted his concern at the announcement.
- to set down in or furnish with musical notes.
- to indicate or designate;
This desk is sold with metallic or natural color such as grey, bright or dark. Seats are utilized not too much and also simple with all the amount of 3 chairs. This table is just employed for speaking and eating alone because the size is not too-large. Supplies used ie material.
The Bench Notes (superior Bench Notes #4) ideal for natural kind of kitchen house. This natural table features a square-shape that's thicker than timber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) so that you can make a more natural effect. This table combines natural shades like white and brown.
Tabletops also broader such that it can be used to put fruits, kitchen tools such as spoons, discs, etc. Seats was previously slim having a rounded or square feet are modest and skinny to be able to avoid the effect of rigidity inside the kitchen.