Howdy folks, this photo is about Beam Cross-section . (lovely Beam Cross Section #5). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 447 x 514. It's file size is only 23 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could also download more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Beam Cross Section.
Definition of Beam Cross-section .
Beambeam (bēm),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various relatively long pieces of metal, wood, stone, etc., manufactured or shaped esp. for use as rigid members or parts of structures or machines.
- [Building Trades.]a horizontal bearing member, as a joist or lintel.
- [Engineering.]a rigid member or structure supported at each end, subject to bending stresses from a direction perpendicular to its length.
- a horizontal structural member, usually transverse, for supporting the decks and flats of a vessel.
- the extreme width of a vessel.
- the shank of an anchor.
- [Aeron.]the direction perpendicular to the plane of symmetry of an aircraft and outward from the side.
- the widest part.
- [Slang.]the measure across both hips or buttocks: broad in the beam.
- See walking beam.
- (in a loom) a roller or cylinder on which the warp is wound before weaving.
- a similar cylinder on which cloth is wound as it is woven.
- the crossbar of a balance, from the ends of which the scales or pans are suspended.
- a ray of light: The sun shed its beams upon the vineyard.
- a group of nearly parallel rays.
- [Radio, Aeron.]a signal transmitted along a narrow course, used to guide pilots through darkness, bad weather, etc.
- [Electronics.]a narrow stream of electrons, as that emitted from the electron gun of a cathode ray tube.
- the angle at which a microphone or loudspeaker functions best.
- the cone-shaped range of effective use of a microphone or loudspeaker.
- [CB Radio Slang.]See beam antenna.
- a gleam;
suggestion: a beam of hope.
- a radiant smile.
- the principal stem of the antler of a deer.
- fly the beam, [Radio, Aeron.](of an aircraft) to be guided by a beam.
- off the beam:
- not on the course indicated by a radio beam.
incorrect: The pollsters were off the beam again for the last presidential election.
- on the beam:
- on the course indicated by a radio beam, as an airplane.
- [Naut.]at right angles to the keel.
- [Informal.]proceeding well;
exact: Their research is right on the beam and the results should be very valuable.
- to emit in or as in beams or rays.
- [Radio.]to transmit (a signal) in a particular direction.
- to direct (a program, commercial message, etc.) to a predetermined audience.
- to emit beams, as of light.
- to smile radiantly or happily.
- beam in, [CB Radio Slang.]to be received under optimum conditions;
be heard loud and clear: They told me I was really beaming in.
For Beam Cross Section features a green place that could generally be utilized as being a playground spot which will be rooted with various kinds of plants that include cosmetic benefit to the household and will make a lovely. For your latest home garden design is regular of two parts, backside and particularly the front of your home.
In which each aspect has a particular region and certainly will be maximized thus a backyard that is beautiful and appealing to possess different capabilities, and can be designed towards the desires of each house. Wildlife is one-part of the Beam Cross-section . (lovely Beam Cross Section #5) that can be built to see-the whole-house appears desirable and more stunning. Regrettably, you can still find lots of people who do not feel toomuch so the appearance of the home looks from your outside to become less stunning and appealing about designing the yard.
To make a home yard decoration is contemporary front, there are several interesting suggestions that one may utilize, and so the park is not only a green region to position the plants increase nicely, but additionally can provide an importance that is artistic that is good around the property front. Thus become an added value towards the home with naturalness.