Hi there, this blog post is about Adjustable Closet Rod Support Bracket (awesome Adjustable Closet Rod Support #10). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 634 x 476. It's file size is only 24 KB. Wether You want to download This image to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Adjustable Closet Rod Support.
Context of Adjustable Closet Rod Support Bracket
Adjustablead•just•a•ble (ə jus′tə bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of being adjusted: adjustable seat belts.
- (of loans, mortgages, etc.) having a flexible rate, as one based on money market interest rates or on the rate of inflation or cost of living.
- (esp. of life insurance) having flexible premiums and coverage, based on the insuree's current needs and ability to pay.
- any rate, expense, income, etc., that varies unpredictably: Luckily, his chief income is not made up of adjustables. Allow some money in your budget for the adjustables.
adjust + -able] ad•just′a•bly, adv.
Closetclos•et (kloz′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a small room, enclosed recess, or cabinet for storing clothing, food, utensils, etc.
- a small private room, esp. one used for prayer, meditation, etc.
- a state or condition of secrecy or carefully guarded privacy: Some conservatives remain in the closet except on election day. Gay liberation has encouraged many gay people to come out of the closet.
- See water closet.
- suited for use or enjoyment in privacy: closet reflections; closet prayer.
- engaged in private study or speculation;
unpractical: a closet thinker with no practical experience.
- being or functioning as such in private;
secret: a closet anarchist.
- to shut up in a private room for a conference, interview, etc. (usually used in the passive voice): The Secretary of State was closeted with the senator for three hours in a tense session.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
Supportsup•port (sə pôrt′, -pōrt′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bear or hold up (a load, mass, structure, part, etc.);
serve as a foundation for.
- to sustain or withstand (weight, pressure, strain, etc.) without giving way;
serve as a prop for.
- to undergo or endure, esp. with patience or submission;
- to sustain (a person, the mind, spirits, courage, etc.) under trial or affliction: They supported him throughout his ordeal.
- to maintain (a person, family, establishment, institution, etc.) by supplying with things necessary to existence;
provide for: to support a family.
- to uphold (a person, cause, policy, etc.) by aid, countenance, one's vote, etc.;
- to maintain or advocate (a theory, principle, etc.).
- to corroborate (a statement, opinion, etc.): Leading doctors supported his testimony.
- to act with or second (a lead performer);
assist in performance: The star was supported by a talented newcomer.
- the act or an instance of supporting.
- the state of being supported.
- something that serves as a foundation, prop, brace, or stay.
- maintenance, as of a person or family, with necessaries, means, or funds: to pay for support of an orphan.
- a person or thing that supports, as financially: The pension was his only support.
- a person or thing that gives aid or assistance.
- an actor, actress, or group performing with a lead performer.
- the material, as canvas or wood, on which a picture is painted.
- See support level.
- (of hosiery) made with elasticized fibers so as to fit snugly on the legs, thereby aiding circulation, relieving fatigue, etc.
Bracketbrack•et (brak′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a support, as of metal or wood, projecting from a wall or the like to hold or bear the weight of a shelf, part of a cornice, etc.
- a shelf or shelves so supported.
- Also called square bracket. one of two marks [ or ] used in writing or printing to enclose parenthetical matter, interpolations, etc.
- brackets, parentheses of various forms indicating that the enclosed quantity is to be treated as a unit.
- (loosely) vinculum (def. 2).
- an expression or formula between a pair of brackets.
- a grouping of people based on the amount of their income: the low-income bracket.
- a class;
classification: She travels in a different social bracket.
- any horizontally projecting support for an overhanging weight, as a corbel, cantilever, or console.
- any of a series of fancifully shaped false consoles beneath an ornamental cornice.
- (on a staircase) an ornamental piece filling the angle between a riser and its tread.
- a flat plate, usually triangular with a flange on one edge, used to unite and reinforce the junction between two flat members or surfaces meeting at an angle.
- any member for reinforcing the angle between two members or surfaces.
- a projecting fixture for gas or electricity.
- [Gunnery.]range or elevation producing both shorts and overs on a target.
The features of this type are organic and authentic. Color correction can be done by way of a means of varnish. However, this kind of wood flooring cost offer reasonably high as it is constructed of solid wood parts. The installation trigger chemical smells from concluding and usually has a number of years.
- to furnish with or support by a bracket or brackets.
- to place within brackets;
couple with a brace.
- to associate, mention, or class together: Gossip columnists often bracket them together, so a wedding may be imminent.
- [Gunnery.]to place (shots) both beyond and short of a target.
- to take (additional shots) at exposure levels above and below the estimated correct exposure.
This sort of material isn't immune to humidity. Where the upper layer resembles wood design made from a kind of plastic, this type of lumber is truly a clone of the first wooden floors. Since it is made of plastic material so as better damage resistance. But if you need a warm setting with natural motifs based on the original Adjustable Closet Rod Support Flooring is unquestionably not a good choice.
The features of engineered wood flooring is usually termed engineered parquet is in the process are manufactured in a way that the common conditions that typically occur in solid wood such as devaluation and folding does not occur, how the engineering method coating where the layers of wood fixed with grain direction contrary to one another sheets, the top layer is made of venner (layers of wood).