Hello folks, this attachment is about +24VDC Redundant Power Supply (good 24vdc Rack Mount Power Supply #1). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 729 x 371. It's file size is only 13 KB. If You decided to save This picture to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: 24vdc Rack Mount Power Supply.
Definition of +24VDC Redundant Power Supply
Powerpow•er (pou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- ability to do or act;
capability of doing or accomplishing something.
- political or national strength: the balance of power in Europe.
- great or marked ability to do or act;
- the possession of control or command over others;
ascendancy: power over men's minds.
- political ascendancy or control in the government of a country, state, etc.: They attained power by overthrowing the legal government.
- legal ability, capacity, or authority: the power of attorney.
- delegated authority;
authority granted to a person or persons in a particular office or capacity: the powers of the president.
- a document or written statement conferring legal authority.
- a person or thing that possesses or exercises authority or influence.
- a state or nation having international authority or influence: The great powers held an international conference.
- a military or naval force: The Spanish Armada was a mighty power.
- Often, powers. a deity;
divinity: the heavenly powers.
- powers, [Theol.]an order of angels. Cf. angel (def. 1).
- [Dial.]a large number or amount: There's a power of good eatin' at the church social.
- work done or energy transferred per unit of time. Symbol: P
- the time rate of doing work.
- mechanical energy as distinguished from hand labor: a loom driven by power.
- a particular form of mechanical or physical energy: hydroelectric power.
- energy, force, or momentum: The door slammed shut, seemingly under its own power.
- the product obtained by multiplying a quantity by itself one or more times: The third power of 2 is 8.
- (of a number x) a number whose logarithm is a times the logarithm of x (and is called the a th power of x). Symbolically, y = xa is a number that satisfies the equation log y = a log x.
- the exponent of an expression, as a in xa.
- See cardinal number (def. 2).
- the magnifying capacity of a microscope, telescope, etc., expressed as the ratio of the diameter of the image to the diameter of the object. Cf. magnification (def. 2).
- the reciprocal of the focal length of a lens.
- the powers that be, those in supreme command;
the authorities: The decision is in the hands of the powers that be.
- to supply with electricity or other means of power: Atomic energy powers the new submarines.
- to give power to;
make powerful: An outstanding quarterback powered the team in its upset victory.
- to inspire;
sustain: A strong faith in divine goodness powers his life.
- (of a fuel, engine, or any source able to do work) to supply force to operate (a machine): An electric motor powers this drill.
- to drive or push by applying power: She powered the car expertly up the winding mountain road.
- power down, to shut off.
- power up, to turn on.
- operated or driven by a motor or electricity: a power mower; power tools.
- power-assisted: His new car has power brakes and power windows.
- conducting electricity: a power cable.
- expressing or exerting power;
characteristic of those having authority or influence: to host a power lunch.
Supplysup•ply1 (sə plī′),USA pronunciation v., -plied, -ply•ing, n., pl. -plies.
- to furnish or provide (a person, establishment, place, etc.) with what is lacking or requisite: to supply someone clothing; to supply a community with electricity.
- to furnish or provide (something wanting or requisite): to supply electricity to a community.
- to make up, compensate for, or satisfy (a deficiency, loss, need, etc.): The TVA supplied the need for cheap electricity.
- to fill or occupy as a substitute, as a vacancy, a pulpit, etc.: During the summer local clergymen will supply the pulpit.
- to fill the place of another, esp. the pulpit of a church, temporarily or as a substitute: Who will supply until the new minister arrives?
- the act of supplying, furnishing, providing, satisfying, etc.: to begin the supply of household help.
- something that is supplied: The storm cut off our water supply.
- a quantity of something on hand or available, as for use;
a stock or store: Did you see our new supply of shirts?
- Usually, supplies. a provision, stock, or store of food or other things necessary for maintenance: to lay in supplies for the winter.
- [Econ.]the quantity of a commodity that is in the market and available for purchase or that is available for purchase at a particular price.
- all items necessary for the equipment, maintenance, and operation of a military command, including food, clothing, arms, ammunition, fuel, materials, and machinery.
- procurement, distribution, maintenance, and salvage of supplies.
- a person who fills a vacancy or takes the place of another, esp. temporarily.
- supplies. [Obs.]reinforcements.
24vdc Rack Mount Power Supply continues to be chosen from the newly married couple to perform the house. As well as its modern layout but nonetheless easy, this table already been because of several strengths including might be employed as a means of collecting a childis learning, the household together, a location to put your kitchen gear and so on.
The +24VDC Redundant Power Supply (good 24vdc Rack Mount Power Supply #1) ideal for the modern type of kitchen house. This mini-table comes with a rectangular form that is sleek to create it search more presentable for a young pair that is energetic. Consequently didn't devote enough time a new pair who're very busy modern tables may also be easier treated and washed.
This desk is generally along with a-mini kitchen but may also be placed on another space. Pricing stand is also cheaper than other desk due to the small-size. If you prefer to get this desk, there is no injury in listening to some style multifunctional pub table below for inspiration.