Antonym For Comfortable have 6 attachments , they are 3; 4. Cover ., Vocabulary: Antonyms List Using \, Or Merry 71; 72., SlideShare, 2 Alternate: ., Using Antonyms / Opposites - Antonyms Story By Nayanmaya - Teaching Resources - Tes. Below are the attachments:
The article about Antonym For Comfortable was uploaded at June 23, 2017 at 1:16 pm. This image is published in the Comforter category. Antonym For Comfortable is labelled with Antonym For Comfortable, Antonym, For, Comfortable..Because of some reason, before selecting drapes for that rooms within your home, the following more detailed elaboration recommendations on HOWTO pick the Antonym For Comfortable. Generally we put-up drapes at home and understood that the curtain is too tiny or too big for your screen. So begin to gauge the measurement of the room screen just before buy drapes this experience truly don't want you back. Gauge the screen often size or the size of the screen itself.
The models blinds hanging down is the best suited if the drapes will be used for bedrooms. As for toilet or the family area, the Antonym For Comfortable are sized bear is the best suited.
Not just that, where the window is situated we truly need also to gauge width and the length of the wall. This is to determine whether you want a type of large curtains holding down to contact modest curtains which have a dimension bear or the ground. As well as adjusting how big the surfaces along with the windows, drapes size was of course adapted for the function place where the drapes will soon be inserted.
Meaning of Antonym For Comfortable
Antonyman•to•nym (an′tə nim),USA pronunciation n.
- a word opposite in meaning to another. Fast is an antonym of slow. Cf. synonym (def. 1).
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Comfortablecom•fort•a•ble (kumf′tə bəl, kum′fər tə bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- (of clothing, furniture, etc.) producing or affording physical comfort, support, or ease: a comfortable chair; comfortable shoes.
- being in a state of physical or mental comfort;
contented and undisturbed;
at ease: to be comfortable in new shoes; I don't feel comfortable in the same room with her.
- (of a person, situation, etc.) producing mental comfort or ease;
easy to accommodate oneself to or associate with: She's a comfortable person to be with.
- more than adequate or sufficient: a comfortable salary.
com′fort•a•ble•ness, com′fort•a•bil′i•ty, n.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]a quilted bedcover;