The image of Antique Drapery Rod Company have 20 pictures it's including 22 Available Colorways, Antique Drapery Rod, Antique Drapery Rod, 22 Available Colorways, Antique Drapery Rod, Wednesday, October 17, 2012, D Magazine, Antique Drapery Rod Co. Company Medallion Bracket Gold Pair Curtain 3\, Cornices Antique Drapery Rod Company, Antique Drapery Rod, Nobility Quarter Tester, Antique Drapery Rod Dining Room Traditional With San Francisco Heating And Cooling Companies, Antique Drapery Rod Co Great Window Hardware, Tons Of Finishes Including Bamboo Rods, Pair Of Antique Drapery Rod Company Medallion From Antique Drapery Rod Co., Wednesday, October 17, 2012, Antique Drapery Rod Co Great Window Hardware, Tons Of Finishes Including Bamboo Rods, Antique Drapery Rod Co. Company Medallion Bracket Gold Pair Curtain 3\, Pair Of Antique Drapery Rod Company Medallion From Antique Drapery Rod Co., Nobility Quarter Tester, Cornices Antique Drapery Rod Company. Following are the photos:
Antique Drapery Rod Company was uploaded at April 19, 2017 at 10:30 am. It is published at the Curtain category. Antique Drapery Rod Company is tagged with Antique Drapery Rod Company, Antique, Drapery, Rod, Company..Produce or the suites were used to prepare food, that impression of your kitchen. As the Antique Drapery Rod Company is just a destination for a prepare and set something carelessly because of the ramifications of the rush of cooking for a few meals were burnt a such like, so it could be explained your kitchen is one-room that is often filthy and sloppy.
Design your kitchen right into a minimalist kitchen, use your innovative aspect to design a minimalist kitchen in your own home, since the minimalist kitchen is just a kitchen that is built with a kitchen set as well as a lot of kitchen cupboards as you are able to utilize to put a cooking items. So to get a minimalist home is complete you no more have to produce a hook or hook-in your kitchen.
Certainly you will feel relaxed cooking, in case your Antique Drapery Rod Company appears clean and neat. With a comfortable home, cooking is more enjoyable, because the style of food depends upon the feeling of people that are cooking and also the result will be the maximum that the recipes may taste better.
Therefore it is now a great deal of kitchens that have an appealing product with a selection of furniture for cooking equipment over a standard schedule whilst or holding things not to falter. Maybe for a few people the most easy way to arrange the cooking utensils within the kitchen will be to add a hook or lift to retain some cooking products that may be hung.
Explanation of Antique Drapery Rod Company
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Draperydrap•er•y (drā′pə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -er•ies.
- coverings, hangings, clothing, etc., of fabric, esp. as arranged in loose, graceful folds.
- Often, draperies. long curtains, usually of heavy fabric and often designed to open and close across a window.
- the draping or arranging of hangings, clothing, etc., in graceful folds.
- [Art.]hangings, clothing, etc., as represented in sculpture or painting.
- cloths or textile fabrics collectively.
- See dry goods.
- the stock, shop, or business of a draper.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
Companycom•pa•ny (kum′pə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, v., -nied, -ny•ing.
- a number of individuals assembled or associated together;
group of people.
- a guest or guests: We're having company for dinner.
- an assemblage of persons for social purposes.
association: I always enjoy her company.
- one's usual companions: I don't like the company he keeps.
- society collectively.
- a number of persons united or incorporated for joint action, esp. for business: a publishing company; a dance company.
- (cap.) the members of a firm not specifically named in the firm's title: George Higgins and Company.
- the smallest body of troops, consisting of a headquarters and two or three platoons.
- any relatively small group of soldiers.
- [Army.]a basic unit with both tactical and administrative functions.
- a unit of firefighters, including their special apparatus: a hook-and-ladder company.
- Also called ship's company. a ship's crew, including the officers.
- a medieval trade guild.
- the Company, [Informal.]a nation's major intelligence-gathering and espionage organization, as the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency.
- keep company:
- to associate with;
be a friend of.
- [Informal.]to go together, as in courtship: My sister has been keeping company with a young lawyer.
- part company:
- to cease association or friendship with: We parted company 20 years ago after the argument.
- to take a different or opposite view;
differ: He parted company with his father on politics.
- to separate: We parted company at the airport.
- [Archaic.]to associate.
- [Archaic.]to accompany.