The article about Antique Clawfoot Tub Feet have 8 images including Antique Clawfoot Bathtub, Antique Clawfoot Tub, 71" Cast Iron Double Ended Slipper Clawfoot Tub W/Imperial Feet, Cast Iron Regal Clawfoot Bathtub, Clawfoot Bathtub Sizes, How To Install Clawfoot Tub Feet - YouTube, Decor Snob, Antique Vintage Bathtub. Below are the images:
This blog post about Antique Clawfoot Tub Feet was posted at July 11, 2017 at 11:34 pm. It is published on the Tub category. Antique Clawfoot Tub Feet is labelled with Antique Clawfoot Tub Feet, Antique, Clawfoot, Tub, Feet..Besides getting used a livingroom often, for engaging friends you utilize to see guides or just. A seat that has a layout that is slick can support the entire look of the area. Nevertheless, the design must be in keeping with the convenience provided. We propose as a way to obtain the layout you like, that you just prevent extremely compromising comfort.
There are lots of possibilities cunning style that also offers comfort that capsules can be chosen by you. Thus, do not be happy with one selection only. Again, do not want to purchase a couch permanently layout alone. As well as the style, you need to chair Antique Clawfoot Tub Feet should be met first.
In case your home is small, making the room increases as being a family room, you should consider if filled on a regular basis, whether the item is tough. You can observe to the style as well as the type, once your needs are attained. Is sensible to choose a layout that is not fixated by age. Thus, even though the pattern altered, visitor seats will not produce bored or appears outofdate.
Context of Antique Clawfoot Tub Feet
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
- a foot with claws.
- a representation of the claws of an animal or bird, esp. on the foot of a piece of furniture.
- a pathological distortion of the human foot, consisting chiefly of an abnormally high longitudinal arch.
Tubtub (tub),USA pronunciation n., v., tubbed, tub•bing.
- a bathtub.
- a broad, round, open, wooden container, usually made of staves held together by hoops and fitted around a flat bottom.
- any of various containers resembling or suggesting a tub: a tub for washing clothes.
- the amount a tub will hold.
- a short and fat person.
- an old, slow, or clumsy vessel.
- a bath in a bathtub.
- an ore car;
- a two-seat aircraft, esp. a trainer.
- to place or keep in a tub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe in a bathtub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe oneself in a bathtub.
- to undergo washing, esp. without damage, as a fabric: This cotton print tubs well.
Feetfeet (fēt),USA pronunciation n.
- a pl. of foot.
- drag one's feet, to act or proceed slowly or without enthusiasm;
to be reluctant to act, comply, etc.: We can't begin the project until the steering committee stops dragging its feet.
- on one's feet:
- in a standing position.
- in an independent or secure position: The loan helped him get on his feet again.
- in a restored or recovered state;
able to continue: Psychotherapy helped her get back on her feet after her breakdown.
- sit at the feet of, to attend upon as a disciple or follower: American writers and painters no longer sit at the feet of Europeans.
- stand on one's own feet:
- to be financially self-supporting.
- to be independent: Overprotective parents do not prepare their children to stand on their own feet.Also, stand on one's own two feet.
- sweep one off one's feet, to impress or overwhelm by ability, enthusiasm, or charm: The gaiety of the occasion swept them off their feet.