8ft Tension Curtain Rod have 7 photos , they are InterDesign York Shower Curtain Tension Rod, InterDesign Curved Shower Curtain Rod, Home Depot, Spring Tension Curtain, Allen + Roth Double Rod 72-in To 144-in Steel Double Curtain Rod, Best Of 8Ft Tension Curtain Rod, 17 Best Images About Patio Umbrella On Pinterest | Curtain Rods With 8Ft Tension Curtain Rod. Here are the pictures:
The image of 8ft Tension Curtain Rod was published at June 4, 2017 at 1:36 am. It is uploaded in the Curtain category. 8ft Tension Curtain Rod is tagged with 8ft Tension Curtain Rod, 8ft, Tension, Curtain, Rod..Are you currently looking for the 8ft Tension Curtain Rod? If you want to have a livingroom that's appealing you should think about concerning the decoration of the living room along with issue about furniture arrangements. Whenever you decide to have a decoration to your existing room, you might also need to consider on the harmony of one's living room.
If you want to have elegant look of your family area, decorating suggestions living room wall that you can have for your existing room is picture. There are lots of wallpaper habits that are stunning that you can elect to beautify your living room wall design to-use this kind, you need to look at the balance of the living room.
You should use this wallpaper in just a whole wallin your family room, in case your room is full of furniture. Wallpaper genuinely going to enhance your family room while it is simply used by you within the wall.
In addition to wallpaper, there's lots of other 8ft Tension Curtain Rod as you are able to choose for your family area. For example, if you have a little livingroom, you can place a reflection about the wall using a special condition. Furthermore, it provides a larger view, the mirror will certainly enhance your living room. You can also use artwork, painting, etc.
Interpretation of 8ft Tension Curtain Rod
Tensionten•sion (ten′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of stretching or straining.
- the state of being stretched or strained.
- mental or emotional strain;
intense, suppressed suspense, anxiety, or excitement.
- a strained relationship between individuals, groups, nations, etc.
- (not in current use) pressure, esp. of a vapor.
- the longitudinal deformation of an elastic body that results in its elongation.
- the force producing such deformation.
- electromotive force;
- [Mach.]a device for stretching or pulling something.
- a device to hold the proper tension on the material being woven in a loom.
- to subject (a cable, belt, tendon, or the like) to tension, esp. for a specific purpose.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.