Another week, another round of fabulous blog posts for you to browse! Hope you enjoy.
* I cannot wait to get inked again and Mia's round up of 30, Inspiring Small, Delicate First Tattoos has got me wanting to book myself in ASAP! The only trouble I have is choosing which design to go for.
* Sophie is rocking THE ultimate birthday gal dress - she is a sequin dream!
* Leah is considering making her blog a PR free zone and I found her reasons very interesting - I think it's actually a very liberating thing to do!
* One thing I've never quite mastered are white jeans but Charlotte's post on ways to wear white jeans for Spring provides the perfect dose of inspiration!
* Lizzy has also done The White Denim Edit and is looking incredible (as always!) so now I'm really feeling like I need to get myself a pair!
* It's been a little while since I had a splurge on ASOS and Sophie's wishlist is full of gorgeous pieces for Spring (I LOVE all of the pink things!)
* Lisa Eldridge's video on how to supersize your lips is perfect if, like me, you love that fuller pout look but don't want to commit to anything a bit more permanent.
* Kirsty's post on Blogger Burnout and Self Inflicted Stress is something that I think we can ALL relate to. I think the important thing to remember is that blogging is supposed to be FUN!
* Of course Amy's house is JUST as cool as she is - check out her Little Home Tour for some serious interior inspo (and be as surprised as I was about where a lot of the decor is from!)
* Finally, Ellen's Oversized Blazer outfit is a masterclass in layering - perfect for this weird, can't-make-up-it's-mind-weather.