You don't need a special day to tell those you love just how much they mean to you and you probably don't need another reason to go shopping but just run with it. I always buy myself a little treat on Valentine's Day using the excuse of 'Waaah I'm just going to be a crazy dog lady all by myself forever' or 'I love me, I deserve all the things!' (going for the latter this year) but really I don't feel either of those things, I just want an excuse to buy myself something adorable. I've rounded up eleven cute treats under £20 that I've been eyeing up for a bit and I think you may like them too!
2. H&M Blouse With Frilled Sleeve £14.99
3. Oliver Bonas Bonjour Heart Purse £12
4. Face Paint: The Story Of Makeup £12.91
5. Topshop Navy Heart Stripe Tee £16
6. Essie Nail Polish in Fiji £7.99 & Essie Nail Polish in Bahama Mama £7.99
7. New Look Green Succulent Plant £4.99
8. H&M Striped Top £12.99
9. Oliver Bonas Copper & Pink Mug £15
10. Sleek MakeUp Face Form In Fair £9.99
11. H&M Sleeveless Blouse £19.99
So yes, this year I shall be my own Valentine - that's nothing new though! I'm torn between getting the socks or the OB mug, which would be so pretty to store make up brushes in but then, y'know, Disney. Apart from this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this and then a few other bits, I think you'll agree I just don't have enough Bambi in my life.
Anything take ya fancy here? What are you treating yourself to this Valentine's Day?